Otosan Ear Cones
1 pair candles
Sorry, out of stock.
Otosan Ear Cone arose from the rediscovery of a traditional ear hygiene method and is a natural, practical, safe and effective device, which, through beneficial heat and a chimney effect, helps to eliminate impurities and excess earwax from the ear.
Otosan Ear Cone therefore helps to prevent the build up of wax plugs and supports their removal, contributing in this way to restoring ear pressure, for example, after spending time in the mountains, flying or scuba diving.
Its purifying effect helps to solve hearing conditions such as buzzing, whistling, background noises, transmission loss and blocked-ear sensation.
It is recommended for adults and children, and especially for people working in dusty environments, for those suffering from excess earwax and people who use external hearing aids.
It also helps to eliminate any residual water in the ear canal after swimming in the sea or a pool. Today, with the addition of propolis, Otosan Ear Cone develops an efficient protective action for the ears since the heat created regenerates local blood flow, providing a feeling of well-being and general physical relaxation.
Propolis is renowned for its healing properties and has a general probiotic action that also provides effective protection for the ear. Once the ear cone is lit, the propolis in the Otosan ear cone releases its volatile fraction that penetrates gently into the ear canal, improving its natural defences.
How To Use:
1) Insert the narrower part of the ear cone one centimetre into the Comfy applicator. Make sure that the other Comfy applicator is not inside the ear cone.
2) Insert the ear cone into the protective disc (with the silver part facing upwards) until beneath the flame-breaking ring. Light the wider end of the ear cone.
3) Rest your head on a table and insert the ear cone with the Comfy applicator over your outer ear, keeping it in a vertical position.
4) When the flame has burnt down the ear cone to the Flame-breaking ring, take it out of the ear and extinguish it in a glass of water. Repeat this treatment in the other ear.
About The Comfy Applicator:
The new Comfy invention is one of the main improvements to the ear cone.
The ear cones are equipped with four protective devices so that they can be used safely.
Carefully read the instructions for use.
1. How often should it be used?
2. Which conditions is it recommended for? The Otosan Ear Cone helps to remove wax plugs and solves some related conditions, such as buzzing, whistling, background noises, blocked-ear sensation, ear pressure imbalance and transmission loss. These conditions may, however, be linked to other pathologies; therefore, before using the ear cone please consult an ENT specialist to verify the presence of a wax plug and rule out other causes.
3. Does it have any side effects? Scientific research has demonstrated that the Otosan Ear Cone is normally well tolerated. Before use, please read the instruction leaflet.
4. Can I use the Otosan Ear Cone together with the Otosan Ear Drops. The effectiveness of the ear cone is improved when combined with the ear drops. In fact, these combined solutions are a complete system that ensures truly accurate hygiene and natural well-being for the ear.
The "ear candle" has an ancient history and has existed for thousands of years in many parts of the world. It was used among many ancient civilisations, such as the Aztecs, the Greeks, the Romans, the ancient Egyptians and other populations, not only for ear hygiene but also for spiritual purification.
In addition to waxed fabrics, linen, cotton or hemp, the ear cone was also made with rolled tobacco or corn leaves.
Otosan have rediscovered and enhanced this ancient technique in order to offer an effective treatment for ear health and general well-being.